CRI HOTEL KAWATIRI 10’s TOURNAMENT
Craddock Park – Westport Saturday 16th March 2019
POOL A : Westport – Waimea – Old Boys
POOL B : White Star – Valley Stags – Ngakawau/Karamea
12-00pm : Westport v Old Boys – Craddock 1 – Ref: P. Grafton
12-00pm : Ngakawau v White Star – Craddock 2 – Ref: A. Duncan
12-45pm : Old Boys v Waimea – Craddock 1 – Ref: A. Duncan
12-45pm : Ngakawau v Valley Stags – Craddock 2 – Ref: P. Grafton
1-30pm : Westport v Waimea – Craddock 1 – Ref: A. Duncan
1-30pm : White Star v Valley Stags – Craddock 2 – Ref: N.Thompson
2-15pm : 1st Pool A v 2nd Pool B – Craddock 1 – Ref: TBA
2-15pm : 2nd Pool A v 1st Pool B – Craddock 2 – Ref: TBA
3-00pm : 3rd Pool A v 3rd Pool B – Craddock 1 – Ref: TBA
3-15pm : Semi-final runners up – Craddock 2 – Ref: TBA
3-30pm : Semi-final winners – Craddock 1 – Ref: TBA
11:45am at Craddock Park
Food + Drink
Buller High School fundraising – BBQ and assortment of drinks
One changing room on site – teams encouraged to bring tent along as a base. Plenty of space to surrounding grounds.
The Buller Rugby Union invite all teams to join them at the Criterion Hotel following the conclusion of the final.
Rules for tournament:
- 10 mins each way, 3 mins for half time.
- Rolling subs – Player(s) leaving field must be off field via AR prior to player(s) entering field of play. Anytime ok with AR approval.
- Scrums – Maximum push 1.5m, Clear mandate by refs to maintain stability, ref has right to call uncontested at any time if scrums becoming problematic. Must have 5 persons. No detaching to play the ball. Sanction Penalty
- Yellow card – 3 minutes sin bin
- All conversions drop kick & maximum time permitted 40 sec from try scored. Scoring team restarts. Maximum 40 sec to restart play after conversion. Time off for 1st infringement, no conversion or penalty ½ way for subsequent infringements. (Just roughly and to discourage timewasting).
- Unsportsmanlike conduct – eg: throw ball away, kick ball away, player abuse, referee abuse. Immediate penalty or card – Referee’s discretion.
- Minimum 2 persons in each team form lineout.